About The Vice Presidency
The Late Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Prime Minister of Higher Education, approved the sixth session’s minutCouncil of Higher Education minutesd on 20/10/1432 AH, in Sublime Guidance No. 54727 on 18/11/1432 AH, to establish the Northern Border University’s Vice Presidency of Academic Affairs.
Overseeing the provision of distinguished academic programs that align with the university's strategic plan and the labour market's needs by providing an attractive and stimulating educational environment leading to creativity and excellence.
- Prepare the vice presidency’s activity plans and follow up on their implementation after approval.
- Administrative supervision of the associated organizational units and coordination among them to ensure integration between its activities and maximum use of the available capabilities.
- Suggest regulations, rules and instructions related to academic activity at the university and follow up on their implementation after approval.
- Participate in formulating general policies of the university about the units associated with the vice presidency.
- Coordinating between the university's faculties in everything related to curricula and teaching plans to ensure integration and take advantage of the available capabilities.
- General planning for teaching and learning processes and coordinating this with the relevant authorities to organize workshops and training programs in the field of study plans and programmes.
- Make suggestions regarding creating, disrupting and cancelling colleges, departments and academic programmes.